A Wizard’s Guide to Study Skills
by Irene Hartzell, Ph.D.
A Wizard’s Guide to Study Skills is a research-based Student Guidebook
designed specifically for middle school and jr. high students Grades 6 – 9.
The Guidebook was developed to help students
- Learn more efficient ways to study
- Reduce time spent studying and doing homework
- Gain time management skills
- Increase reading speed while maintaining comprehension
- Learn test-taking strategies to improve test scores and grades
- Build confidence and a sense of self worth
What student wouldn’t want to improve their learning and spend less time doing homework?
The complete Wizard’s Guide to Study Skills – “Middle School Edition”, will be made available on Amazon in March 2018.
If you are an educator and interested in a review copy please fill out the form below to request one! We would really appreciate your feedback.